Vallco Town Center
A truly world-class design, by internationally renowned architectural firm Rafael Viñoly Architects, for a world-class city featuring innovation, sustainability and technology informed by many years of community engagement to bring a real mixed-use, mixed-income downtown to Cupertino.
Vallco Town Center includes:
- 2,402 residential units, both for sale and for rent, serving a wide range of household types and lifestyles, 50 percent of which will be affordable to low and very low income levels.
- 400,000 square feet of retail and entertainment uses, including space for a new state-of-the-art movie theatre, and innovating entertainment, which will restore Vallco as the vibrant retail scene it was 30 years ago.
- 1,810,000 square feet of office space, in order to make the project economically viable and for the City’s long-term fiscal health.
- An unprecedented rooftop community park with accessible walking and jogging trails.
- Innovative gateway architecture and urban design features, including destination town center plazas, promenades and car-free spaces, which will give visitors an unforgettable sense of arrival and create dynamic venues for community events and gatherings, making the Vallco Town Center the new social heart of Cupertino.